PCMC’s on-site laboratory is committed to serving patients with timely, professional, and compassionate care. Our laboratory returns results on 90 percent of tests within 24 hours of service. PCMC is also a collection site for national reference labs; any test not performed on site will be referred to one of our reference lab.
PCMC is committed to accuracy and efficiency in providing test results. Our Laboratory is open and available for outpatient testing every weekday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and 24/7 in our Emergency Room.
Laboratory Services Offered at Palacios Community Medical Center:
Laboratory services at PCMC include, but are not limited to:
- Chemistry (CMP, LIPID, LIVER PROFILE, RENAL PANEL, ETC.)
- Hematology (CBC, SED RATE, ECT.)
- Coagulation (PT, PTT, ETC.)
- Microbiology (URINE CULTURE, WOUND CULTURE, BLOOD CULTURE, ETC.)
- Immunology / Serology (MONO TEST, PREG TEST, STREP SCREEN, FLU SCREENING, RSV, ETC.)
- Special chemistry (CARDIAC, DIGOXIN, PHENYTOIN, DEPAKOTE, CARBAMAZEPINE, VANCOMYCIN, ETC.)
Palacios, TX 77465